CloudBest is a technologically advanced company with a start-up culture. It is a Polish company that manages international projects concentrated on blockchain-based solutions. CloudBest manages projects in the scope of software development, content creation, customer support, marketing, and business development for its clients.
Join our team and develop with us in international structures as:
Location: Warsaw, Wioślarska 8
If you are a person, who:
- Is tired of being bored and repeatability at your current work and you would like to change something;
- Is proactive, and is looking for interesting solutions and likes to create new things;
- Likes a modern working environment with a start-up culture;
- Is a team player and likes to work in a dynamically changing environment.
And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- Good spoken and written English, preferred level B2;
- At least 2 years of experience in manual testing;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant (nice to have);
- Knows the basics of any object-oriented language (Python, PHP, Java);
- Has strong analytical skills;
- Has knowledge of test processes and methodologies;
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure;
- Communication skills and being success-oriented.
We are looking for a person just like you!
By joining our team you gain:
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in a dynamically developing company with a start-up culture;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast-growing blockchain industry;
- An attractive location of the office at Wioślarska 8 and work in an international environment;
- Good atmosphere and attractive working conditions;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Delicious birthday cakes;
- Fresh pressed juices;
- Massages in the office;
- Parking financed by the employer;
- Flexible working hours.
Challenges for you:
- Participating in the implementation and testing of applications;
- Creating test scenarios;
- Reporting application errors detected during testing;
- Analysis and reporting of test results;
- Creating project documentation for testing;
- Proposing new solutions and improvements during the testing process.