CloudBest is a technologically advanced company with a start-up culture. It is a Polish company which manages international projects concentrated on blockchain based solutions. CloudBest manages projects in the scope of software development, content creation, customer support, marketing, and business development for its clients.
Join our team and develop with us in international structures as:
Location: Warsaw, Wioślarska 8
If you are a person, who:
- Is tired of being bored and repeatability at your current work and you would like to change something;
- Is proactive, and is looking for interesting solutions and likes to create new things;
- Likes a modern working environment with a start-up culture;
- Is a team player and likes to work in a dynamically changing environment.
And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- Is Fluent English;
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position;
- University degree in Marketing or relevant;
- Very good knowledge of Ms Excel/ MS Office/Power Point;
- Excellent analitycal and organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure;
- Communication skills and being success-oriented.
We are looking for a person just like you!
By joining our team you gain:
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Work in the modern office in attractive location at Wioślarska 8;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
- Fresh pressed juices;
- Massages in the office;
- English classes at work;
- Parking financed by the employer;
- Flexible working hours.
Challenges for you:
- Coordinating social media posts for company and executive positions: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Responding to inquiries, comments and posts on social media;
- Responding to official email inquiries;
- Creation and maintenance of content calendar;
- Coordination of 3rd party publications;
- Development of brand image and brand awareness on an international scale;
- Assistance with coordinating marketing materials.
If you meet all requirements, then don’t wait and apply!