CloudBest is a technology company headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, offering world class IT services across the globe, managing international projects in the scope of software development, content creation, customer support, marketing, and business development for its clients. Join our team and develop with us in international structures as:
Join our team and develop with us in international structures as:
Location: Warsaw, Wioślarska 8
If you are a person, who:
- Is tired of being bored and repeatability at your current work and you would like to change something;
- Is proactive, and is looking for interesting solutions and likes to create new things;
- Likes a modern working environment with a start-up culture;
- Is a team player and likes to work in a dynamically changing environment.
And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- Good spoken and written English, preferred level B2;
- Knowledge of SCRUM/KANBAN/AGILE/PRINCE2 methodology;
- Experience in the IT industry related to software area;
- Excellent analitycal and organizational skills;
- Being flexible and assertive;
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure;
- Communication skills and being success-oriented.
We are looking for a person just like you!
By joining our team you gain:
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Work in the modern office in attractive location at Wioślarska 8;
- Private medical care and co-financed sport card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
- Fresh pressed juice;
- Massages in the office;
- English classes at work;
- Parking financed by the employer;
- Flexible working hours.
Challenges for you:
- Support to the IT Manager in daily duties;
- Managing calendar;
- Preparing reports, analyzes, presentations and documents;
- Managing project documentation, e.g. creating manual and instructions;
- Ensuring timely execution of tasks and proper flow of information in IT department;
- Proposing new solutions and improvements;
- Organising and operating projects meetings.
If you meet all requirements, then don’t wait and apply!