CloudBest is a technology company headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, offering world class IT services across the globe, managing international projects in the scope of software development, content creation, customer support, marketing, and business development for its clients.
Join our team and develop with us in international structures as:
Personal Security Guard for CEO
Location: Warsaw, Wioślarska 8
If you are a person, who:
- Is tired of being bored and repeatability at your current work and you would like to change something;
- Likes travelling and exploring new places on the world;
- Is proactive, and is looking for interesting solutions and likes to create new things;
- Likes a modern working environment with a start-up culture;
- Is a team player and likes to work in a dynamically changing environment.
And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- Fluent English, at least level B2;
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Ability to travel (80% of the time );
- Security licence, nice to have;
- Very good physical condition (Krav Maga, Karate, etc – nice to have);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Being flexible and tolerant;
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure;
- Communication skills and being success-oriented.
We are looking for a person just like you!
By joining our team you gain:
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast-growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
Challenges for you:
- Ensures security;
- Seek and observe for potential physical danger;
- Participation in business trips and supporting, e.g. check-in, make a reservation;
- Involved as part of the business work, meeting with customers and suppliers;
- Cooperation with other departments, especially administration;
- Keeping on the daily rhythm ( e.g. diet, training).
If you meet all requirements, then don’t wait and apply!