CloudBest is a technology company headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, offering world class IT services across the globe, managing international projects in the scope of software development, content creation, customer support, marketing, and business development for its clients.
Join our team and develop with us in international structures as:
Location: Warsaw, Wioślarska 8
If you are a person, who:
- Is tired of being bored and repeatability at your current work and you would like to change something;
- Is proactive, and is looking for interesting solutions and likes to create new things;
- Likes a modern working environment with a start-up culture;
- Is a team player and likes to work in a dynamically changing environment.
And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- Fluency in relational databases: PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of nonrelational databases;
- Knowledge of SQL performance and configuration issues;
- Knowledge in the field of SQL queries and database architecture;
- Fluency in Excel;
- Good spoken and written English, at least level B2;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure;
- Communication skills and being success-oriented.
We are looking for a person just like you!
By joining our team you gain:
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast-growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Work in the modern office in an attractive location at Wioślarska 8;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
- Fresh pressed juices;
- Massages in the office;
- English classes at work;
- Parking financed by the employer;
- Flexible working hours.
Challenges for you:
- Creating and modifying reports;
- Working with databases;
- Analysis of database environment configuration in terms of performance;
- Analysis of existing solutions;
- Close cooperation with business analysts;
- Preparation of documentation of created solutions.