CloudBest is a technology company headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, offering world class IT services across the globe, managing international projects in the scope of software development, content creation, customer support, marketing, and business development for its clients.
Join our team and develop with us in international structures as:
Personal Financial Manager for CEO
Location: Warsaw, Wioślarska 8
If you are a person, who:
- Is tired of being bored and repeatability at your current work and you would like to change something;
- Is proactive, and is looking for interesting solutions and likes to create new things;
- Likes a modern working environment with a start-up culture;
- Is a team player and likes to work in a dynamically changing environment.
And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- Proficient English, preferred level C1;
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position;
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or similar position;
- Strong problem solving and analitycal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure;
- Communication skills and being success-oriented.
We are looking for a person just like you!
By joining our team you gain:
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast-growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Work in the modern office in an attractive location at Wioślarska 8;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
- Fresh pressed juices;
- English classes at work;
- Parking financed by the employer;
- Flexible working hours.
Challenges for you:
- Creating plan for short-term and long-term goals;
- Planning personal investments and expenses;
- Helping with travel expenses (e.g. travel reports, flights, hotels);
- Prepare various financial analysis and reports;
- Suggesting and rendering financial services;
- Solving problems related to other companies;
- Organizing all the documents and archieve them correctly;
- Optimize own performance to increase productivity, recommend changes;
- Cooperation with other financial professionals in countries.
If you meet all requirements, then don’t wait and apply!