CloudBest is a technology company headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, offering world class IT services across the globe, managing international projects in the scope of software development, content creation, customer support, marketing, and business development for its clients.
Join our team and develop with us in international structures as:
Senior Hardware Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Wioślarska 8
If you are a person, who:
- Is tired of being bored and repeatability at your current work and you would like to change something;
- Is proactive, and is looking for interesting solutions and likes to create new things;
- Likes a modern working environment with a start-up culture;
- Is well organized;
- Is a team player and likes to work in a dynamically changing environment.
And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- At least 6 years experience in designing of electronic device;
- Proficient in printed circuit boards design in Altium Designer;
- Knowledge in high current DC/DC converters design;
- Proficiency in using of test and measurement devices;
- Fluent spoken and written English, at preferred level B2;
- University degree in electrical science or relevant;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure;
- Communication skills and being success-oriented;
- Experience in embedded software in C language for ARM Cortex–Mx microcontrollers;
- Knowledge regarding of Xillinx Zynq SoC.
We are looking for a person just like you!
By joining our team you gain:
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Work in the modern office in attractive location at Wioślarska 8;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
- Fresh pressed juices;
- Massages in the office;
- English classes at work;
- Parking financed by the employer;
- Flexible working hours.
Challenges for you:
- Creating projects of electrical devices – plans, PCB projects;
- Designing brief for projects;
- Designig simulation of created concept’s (Spice, Power Integrity, Thermal Simulation);
- Launching and testing of designed hardware;
- Business communication with suppliers.