CloudBest is a technology company headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, offering world class IT services across the globe, managing international projects in the scope of software development, content creation, customer support, marketing, and business development for its clients.
Join our team and develop with us in international structures as:
Location: Warsaw, Wioślarska 8
If you are a person, who:
- Is tired of being bored and repeatability at your current work and you would like to change something;
- Is proactive, and is looking for interesting solutions and likes to create new things;
- Likes a modern working environment with a start-up culture;
- Likes researching, is inquiring and thorough;
- Is a team player and likes to work in a dynamically changing environment.
And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- Good spoken and written English to work with scientific literature, at least B2 ;
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position;
- University degree in Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering or relevant;
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure;
- Communication skills and being success-oriented.
We are looking for a person just like you!
By joining our team you gain:
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast-growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Work in the modern office in an attractive location at Wioślarska 8;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
- Fresh pressed juices;
- English classes at work;
- Parking financed by the employer;
- Flexible working hours.
Challenges for you:
- Researching in the field of biomedicine and biotechnology on a global scale;
- Networking with Universities and scientific institusions;
- Leading the projects to introduce a new type of solution to the medical market;
- Preparing reports of the collected data and on ongoing projects;
- Cooperating with other departments in the company.
If you meet all requirements, then don’t wait and apply!