CloudBest is a technology company headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, offering world class IT services across the globe, managing international projects in the scope of software development, content creation, customer support, marketing, and business development for its clients.
Join our team and develop with us in international structures as:
Location: Warsaw, Wioślarska 8
If you are a person, who:
- Has ability to direct and supervise;
- Has a proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations;
- Has a proven working experience as Chief Accountant;
- Has PC proficient (especially MS Excel), and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience in implementing ERP systems will be an asset;
- Has a highly developed numerical and analytical skills;
- Has ability to manipulate large amounts of data;
- Has high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Has updates professional knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
- Has natural inclination to take initiative;
- Has excellent organizational skills.
And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- Fluent in English (B2 or better);
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Accounting;
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience.
We are looking for a person just like you!
By joining our team you gain:
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast-growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Work in the modern office in an attractive location at Wioślarska 8;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
- Fresh pressed juices;
- English classes at work;
- Parking financed by the employer;
- Flexible working hours.
Challenges for you:
- Managing and supervising the daily operations of the accounting department;
- Processing month and year end process, AP/AR, GL, capital assets reconciliations etc.;
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports and statements;
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles;
- Implementing accounting systems and procedures and initiating corrective actions; providing recommendations;
- Assigning projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy;
- Establishing and maintaining fiscal files and records to document transactions;
- Obtaining and maintaining a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure;
- Monitoring and analyzing department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy;
- Responding to inquiries from the CFO, Controlling Department and Senior Managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests etc.;
- Assisting in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department; provide training to new and existing staff as needed;
- Supporting CFO with special projects and process improvements.
If you meet all requirements, then don’t wait and apply!