CloudBest is a technology company headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, offering world class IT services across the globe, managing international projects in the scope of software development, content creation, customer support, marketing, and business development for its clients.
Join our team and develop with us in international structures as:
Social Media Manager
Location: Warsaw, Wioślarska 8
If you are a person, who:
- Is creative and has proven track record in social media;
- Has in-depth knowledge of all major social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube);
- Wants to constantly develop knowledge about various Social Media tools and trends;
- Has experience in content management, content strategy creation and publishing;
- Has natural inclination to take initiative;
- Has very good organizational skills;
- Has ability to work effectively under time pressure;
- Has communication skills and being success-oriented.
And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- Is fluent in English (C1 or better);
- Has a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or relevant;
- Has 2-3 years experience as Social Media Specialist or Social Media Manager.
We are looking for a person just like you!
By joining our team you gain:
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast-growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Work in the modern office in an attractive location at Wioślarska 8;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
- Fresh pressed juices;
- English classes at work;
- Parking financed by the employer;
- Flexible working hours.
Challenges for you:
- Managing of various global social media channels;
- Planning Social media strategy and goal setting;
- Coordinating of online communication campaigns;
- Managing Content of Social Media;
- Creating and publishing high-quality content for various Social Media channels, website;
- Creating and implementation of UGC strategy;
- Coordinating of translations with various department and teams;
- Preparing e-mailing and newsletter;
- Building and Developing brand awareness and online reputation;
- Cooperating with other departments regarding online issues and supporting to regional projects;
- Monitoring the company’s presence on the Internet and checking competition results;
- Analysing of key metrics and creating reports for management.
If you meet all requirements, then don’t wait and apply!